Re: Enanito si, pero con que pedazo!

2000-12-27 18:50:01
On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 10:51:49 -0800, you wrote:

My corporate mail system with virus scanning says that this mail (may have
had an attachment) is infected. I hope, you haven't become a victim.

I understand from comments elsewhere that it's a nasty little beast
that hooks to the winsock looking for email addresses.

It may also have a destructive payload - I don't know.

Rgds
Denis
--
Denis McMahon              Usenet: Trim quotes
Mobile: +44 7802 468949            Reply at the end