Re: scum suckers (was Re: Bottom feeders:-)

2000-12-27 17:10:02
I hate to argue with Randy's common sense but I don't think this
works. There are always people who can't get travel authorisation
until very late, or whatever, among those who are absolutely needed
(i.e. document authors etc.). So we would need rules about who gets in
regardless of the limit, and I don't see any way out of the discussion
that would generate.

not really.  one can always cancel hotel rooms, registrations, ...

but this was not meant as a strong suggestion, merely an idea which had yet
to be mentioned.

randy