Re: Bottom feeders

2000-12-26 18:00:03

"Dan" == Dan Romascanu <dromasca(_at_)avaya(_dot_)com> writes:
    Dan>        [Dan]  Why would a color coded badge-per-day system would be an
    Dan> administrative nightmare? Like Monday = green, Tuesday =
Yellow,...,Blue =
    Dan> the whole week. I do not think that this would require more badge
screening
    Dan> than today.  This would certainly encourage a more focused
participation
    Dan> planning.

  That would be fine, but there are three problems that I see:
  1) schedule changes (such as to get a group into a bigger room, to add
       additional time for issues, etc.) would be impossible.

  2) it doesn't make the hotel issue any easier, as we have less buying
       power.

  3) It guarantees that newcomers will not be there on Sunday for an
    orientation session.

  I like the idea of encouraging more interum meetings.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr(_at_)solidum(_dot_)com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy
gone?|PAX.port 1100[