Re: HTML better for small PDAs

2001-03-01 14:00:02
John Stracke wrote:

graham(_dot_)travers(_at_)BT(_dot_)COM wrote:

In my, limited, coding experience, I don't recall finding ASCII diagrams as
part of the code.  Poor diagrammatic capability is one of the problems I
have with ASCII.

Oh, ASCII art.  I dunno; I've never used it.

A clarification (since somebody called me on it): I've never used it in
*Drafts*.
As was pointed out, my .signature has it, sort of; but that's the most I've ever
done...and I don't even do that any more; I wrote a formatter to do it for me.
:-)

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |