FW: Last Call: RFC1403, BGP OSPF Interaction, to Historic

2001-03-07 22:50:02

----------
From:         Sanjay Krishna Kuhikar
Sent:         Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:46 PM
To:   iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc:   # NETBRAHMA - RPG
Subject:      RE: Last Call: RFC1403, BGP OSPF Interaction, to Historic

Hi,
 I was looking for the reason why RFC 1403 is proposed for Historic
Status. Can you please help
me to understand it. As per my understanding the ospf/bgp interaction and
bgp/idrp-ospf interaction is
very much required.
I will appreciate even if I get pointers from where I can get this
informations.

Regards
Sanjay Kuhikar