Re: MIME Format

2001-03-26 15:50:02
I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.  So, a gentle reminder.  There
are women out here too.

He doesn't appear to be a native English speaker; I doubt that he
meant to exclude women.  He probably meant "people" or "folks"
rather than "men."

I expect he speaks English better than most of us speak French.

Or better than most of us know English:

Main Entry: man
1 a (1) : an individual human; especially : an adult male human...
  b : the human race : MANKIND
  c : a bipedal primate mammal (Homo sapiens) that is anatomically
      related to the great apes ...
2 a : INDIVIDUAL, PERSON <a man could get killed there>
  b : the individual who can fulfill or who has been chosen to fulfill
      one's requirements <she's your man>