Re: Deja Vu

2001-03-30 14:00:03
At 07:18 AM 3/29/2001, Randy Bush wrote:
>> when will you be hosting?
> I've done it 1.5 times myself. How about you?

2002, i believe.  working on it now.

Good for you. I should mention that the one I hosted was a heck of a lot of work. One of the results was that I now have a awful lot of respect for the IETF Secretariat (Marcia, Steve, Julie & gang). As such I trust their site planning totally. They take into account the extremely diverse needs of the IETF which is a nearly impossible task.

As someone who has hosted a recent IETF, I vote for keeping the status quo. You can't please everyone, but the IETF is doing a pretty good job so far.