Re: I-D ACTION:draft-wildgrube-gnp-01.txt

2001-04-10 00:50:02
John C Klensin wrote:

   What should I do if I could not find a internet draft that
   was announced as an I-D action in IETF-Announce?

Or try www.ietf.org directly, being sure  that you are
not going through any interception proxies or other intermediate
caches.

OK, I have got the idea. But, what if somehow an I-D does
not exist in that IETF repository? What I have in mind is:

procedure log
    login to several sites in different countries (US, Germany, etc.);
    carefully log everything (e.g. date, 404 messages, etc).

until "found" do
begin
    wait 24 hours;
    repeat procedure log;
end.

right?

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
- If ain't broke, ain't fix IT;but I'm broke, so IMFix IT!