Re: I-D ACTION:draft-wildgrube-gnp-01.txt

2001-04-08 22:00:02
--On Monday, April 09, 2001 10:11 AM +0700 "Rahmat M.
Samik-Ibrahim" <rms46(_at_)vlsm(_dot_)org> wrote:

That was the odd one out, but I'm getting 404 Not found for
other recently-announced drafts. Perhaps uploading before
announcing would be good.

Simple Question:

   What should I do if I could not find a internet draft that
   was announced as an I-D action in IETF-Announce?

Wait 24 hours and try again before doing anything else, based on
the experience that some of the shadows are a bit slow in
updating.  Or try www.ietf.org directly, being sure  that you are
not going through any interception proxies or other intermediate
caches.

      john