Re: allowable questions (was Re www...)

2001-04-08 22:30:03
At 02:00 PM 4/8/2001, James P. Salsman wrote:
I tried private emails and phone calls,
prior to my working group question, which was only a footnote to a longer
list of requested solutions which still seem like entirely constructive
critisism to me.

This appears to be the core of the problem. You appear to believe that because you were not successful at pursuing a company/product line of discussion with the individual, privately, that you self-entitled to intrude on a public standards forum -- one that, for that matter, has explicit rules against such lines of discussion -- to get some attention.

Now, the only other question is whether the rest of us are going to let this matter drop quickly and completely, or whether we will permit your exercise in selfishness to distract us further...

d/

Dave Crocker   <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking   <http://www.brandenburg.com>
tel: +1.408.246.8253;   fax: +1.408.273.6464