OPES Interium group Meeting

2001-04-17 12:00:09
We will have an Interim Open Pluggable Edge Services (OPES) group meeting. The
focus of this meeting is to discuss

        Callout Protocols
                - iCAP and other WEB callout service protocols
                - requirements for other content, e.g. streaming
        Feedback on existing iCAP document
        Policy Requirements
        Other Architecture Issues

We will put a detailed agenda next month on the web site (www.ietf-opes.org)

When: Date June 7th

Registration:  To attend send me an email with
        1. Name
        2. Company
        3. email
        4. arrival date/departure date

We may organize a informal dinner for Wednesday so
let me know if you are interested.

Where:
        Intel Corporation
        3600 Julliette Lane
        Santa Clara, CA 95054
        Room: SC12-338
        Main Desk Phone : 408-765-8080
        Room phone: 408-765-1305

For Hotel we have a block of rooms at Biltmore Hotel at $159.00 /nite
To make a reservation at that rate call Intel Travel Service
at 1-800-469-5516 and say its for the "Intel program #11538."
Any reservation at this rate must be made by May 19th. A detailed registration
form is attached for your convenience (if you wish to use it).

Hotel: Biltmore
        2151 Laurelwood Rd
        Santa Clara, CA 95054
        (408) 988-8411
This hotel is across the street from Intel.

Directions Take 101 South from SFO or North from SJC
Montague expressway exit.
Hotel is on the left, Intel is on the right

Michael W. Condry
Director, Network Edge Technology