Re: IPv9 ??

2001-04-17 12:30:03

"Wang" == Wang Hui <hwang(_at_)ustc(_dot_)edu> writes:
    Wang> I happen to find out a new Internet Protocol called IPv9 in a
    Wang> search engine.  I dont know what is IPv9?  What's the relationship
    Wang> between IPv9 and IPv6 or else?

  it is "IPv6" with the src and dst address reversed and in little endian :-)

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr(_at_)solidum(_dot_)com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy
gone?|PAX.port 1100[