RE: [Tsvwg] pre-BOF discussion

2001-06-29 00:00:05
Hi,

I did not CC the other private mail addresses ... please don't, we
don't want to bother all of them with the discussion. Also, please
move all related discussion to the abr-internet list:
http://www.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/~michael/abr-internet/

If you MUST reach a broader audience, I figure including
end2end-interest may be okay - but I would suggest that this is
the last e-mail on ABR-Internet that is going to the tsvwg group
and ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
(and siglite sure is an exception for this very mail  :)  )

This sounds like it could be part of the Next Steps in Signaling
work, that has been proposed as a working group.  I haven't
heard of any progress in that area.  Perhaps Allison M. is
putting something together for that.

Actually, that's what I thought when the siglite discussion started.
I mentioned my current work on Explicit Rate signaling at the siglite
list last January but the reaction was scarce. I got the feeling that
what they are actually looking for is not just generic signaling but
signaling for resource reservation.

If I'm wrong - great! In this case, sigliters, please take a look at
the above URL   ;-)
I'd be more than willing to join you!

Cheers,
Michael