Re: Viruses

2001-07-27 08:50:02
Please forgive my naivete, but I find this situation astonishing. I'm on
many, many lists, and this is the *only* one to put SirCam into my inbox
- not just once, but at least a dozen times.

there are a *huge* number of people on this list.
unfortuantely, many of them run Windows and Microsoft Outlook and are
thus vulnerable to this virus.  and we are thus vulnerable to them.

I can't believe that folks are blaming sendmail for this.
Sendmail is doing its job, which is to deliver the mail intact.

Keith