Re: Note Well

2001-08-02 12:10:03
It was a response to someone claiming that the old NOTE WELL did not cover messages sent to mailing lists, in response to which someone else claimed that the old NOTE WELL was unreadable because it was written in lawyerese, not English.

The events were a month or two before the NOTE WELL come to the POISSON list - rewriting takes time.

                 Harald