RE: IP hourglass presentation

2001-08-23 14:50:02
From: Alexandru Petrescu [mailto:petrescu(_at_)CRM(_dot_)MOT(_dot_)COM]

Johan Gerhardsson <johan(_dot_)gerhardsson(_at_)reddo(_dot_)net> writes:

Hello all,

can anyone tell me where I could find the presentation about the "IP
hourglass model" that was held during IETF51 planery meeting in
London?

I saw it mentionned in "The Internet's Coming of Age", published by
National Academy Press.

http://www.nap.edu/catalog/9823.html

The "coming of age" report is definitely good reading, but this is by no
mean the first definition of the hourglass model. Actually in this
report, we reference another CSTB book, "Realizing the Information
Future: The Internet and Beyond", http://www.nap.edu/catalog/4755.html
(Chapter 2, page 53.)

-- Christian Huitema