FW: A FREE Search Engine dedicated purely to Phone Related conten t

2001-09-03 07:38:59

Dear Sir/Madam

We recently came across your website on a search engine and thought you
might like to submit your site to our completely free search engine. Thats
right, a search engine thats dedicated purely to phone and communications
related material. We cut out all the other rubbish making searching easier,
quicker and more accurate to your customers needs. This mail is not spam and
we have sent it to you because we truely beleive that you can benifit from
our search engine. If you are interested please visit us at:
http://www.onlyphones.com <http://www.onlyphones.com>  and submit your site
for free before the official launch date. If you have received this e-mail
in error, we apologise and ask only that you might be kind enough to forward
this to someone you think might find it useful. Many thanks for your time.

Kind Regards
Andrew Sidwell
Technical Director