RE: "World war 3"

2001-09-11 16:40:04
I was wondering, and I have asked the firm where I
work, if all web sites (commercial and otherwise)
should "go dark" in memory of the victims today.

Is there any way of doing this, probably not, as most
firms would not appreciate "going dark" (ie - put a
static page expressing sorrow in place of their front
page....)

Just an idea....

Im going to see if I can do it here.

Jim McMurry

--- Hagop Karaoghlanian <hkaraoghlanian(_at_)HOME(_dot_)COM>
wrote:
May those terrorists burn for eternity, in
hell!!!!!!

God bless the victims of these acts!!!!!
My thoughts and prayers...

Hagop
Armenia