Stockholders (was sensational subject line)

2001-09-11 17:20:04
Mark Durham wrote:
Yes, let's be sure to keep the stockholders uppermost in our prayers.

Don McMorris wrote:
I am from NY state [northern].  I did not lose any people to this
disaster,
but a co-worker of my mother may have lost a brother.  My prayers
to those
who have lost people, and to the US economy [and to stockholders].

   The "stockholders" of the United States of America are it's citizens,
plus those people who came here to build the American Dream for
themselves and their children.  Yes, it WAS the "stockholders" belief
and confidence in their "company" which were attacked today.

   America is a society of givers, who go out of their way to help those
in need.  I just started a new job today, and probably won't make it to
work tomorrow morning because the organization I volunteer with, the
Civil Air Patrol, has been called up to support the FAA in securing all
civil and general airports in the whole USA, and I'll be at one of
Jacksonville, Florida's local airports all night, warning Joe
Igottaflynow that if he takes off, I'm calling the Sheriff, and they
will immediately call the Air Force.  Just go home, and go flying next
week, okay?  I probably won't get any sleep tonight, but I'm better off
than the passengers in those four flights, or the workers in those
buildings, or their families, so I'm not gonna snivel too much.....

What was your IETF question, again?

--
: Unable to locate coffee.  Operator halted.