Re: IEPS

2001-09-12 08:30:03
Thanks Ken,

I think it is a good start, but is that's all the IETF is providing?

I was also thinking, that there is no protocol to choose the best web
site to surf. I think now, DNS provide some site with several IP in a
round robin fashion. However there is no define way to select the IP
that provide the best throughoutput or best reliability... It is good
for load blancing, but not for clients to find the best site. Does IPv6
solve this problem?

I think the IETF should take this individual contributions and move them
to working groups..

Cheers
franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org