Re: NOstrAdamus

2001-09-12 08:40:03
I would ask: Why not?

I've read a lot of bull from this list, and THIS is something REALLY
interesting...

Muchos Saludos.
Best Regards.
José Manuel Arronte García
Supervisor de Soporte Técnico Helpdesk

Meg(_at_)Red Veracruz
Telecomunicaciones y Entretenimiento SA
Av. S. Díaz Mirón 2625-A
Fracc. Moderno
Veracruz Ver. MÉXICO

+52 (2) 923-0400, 923-0410
marronte(_at_)ver(_dot_)megared(_dot_)net(_dot_)mx
http://www.megacable.com.mx
http://www.megared.net.mx

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former".        --A. Einstein