RE: NOstrAdamus

2001-09-13 07:40:02
Austin Bill-P23393 [mailto:Bill(_dot_)Austin(_at_)motorola(_dot_)com] writes:

"By 1565, Nostradamus was very ill, suffering from arthritis
and gout, confined to his house. He died on July 1, 1566."

Please check your quotes and hoaxes with reputable sources
before you spread them around.

 [quote alleging to be from Nostradamus in 1654 snipped]

Note that the date is a few years after his death.

I would just chalk it up to lysdexia, fat fingers, etc., as a typo for 1564.

However, ALL this stuff about attack is quite off topic (except the tiny
portion relating to emergency message protocols and such).  Please, folks,
keep a level head, and discuss it in the proper forums.  Remember,
disruption of our normal lives is exactly what terrorists want -- don't give
it to 'em.

--
Dave Aronson, Software Engineer, +1-571-434-2039 V, +1-571-434-2001 F.
Opinions above are MINE, ALL MINE -- but for rent at reasonable rates.