Re: Rumor about US disaster

2001-09-12 14:10:02
Second of all, there is a rumor that war WILL
BE DECLARED.  Supposedly all males between 18
and 40 will be drafted.

When you have facts, instead of rumors, let us know.  In the meantime, spreading
misinformation and hysteria is extremely irresponsible.

I heard that the Illuminati and Majestic-12 are about to declare martial law.
Of course, this is just a rumor at this time.

I am sorry that I am mailing a letter so far off
the list topic, but this is more important.

More important than what?  If you are going to spread misinformation, at least
try to make it some sort of relevant Internet hoax, like magnetic tray tables or
90# telephone codes.