Rumor about US disaster

2001-09-12 13:00:03
First off, all my prayers to the people of the incident, the rescue crews,
families, and all other parties involved.

Second of all, there is a rumor that war WILL BE DECLARED.  Supposedly all
males between 18 and 40 will be drafted.  At this time, as far as I know, they
do not have a definite answer about "who dun it".

Third of all, for some of you who need to talk to some1, my phone # is
1-518-854-3649 [ask for Don Jr.], or e-mail me your number and I will call you.
 I will do whatever I can.  As for now, I wil be volunteering if i can.  I
_hope_ that you can find it in your heart to help somehow; by donating blood,
volunteering at local relief stations, or at least help some1 you know get
through this.

I am sorry that I am mailing a letter so far off the list topic, but this is
more important.  A day in history has just been created yesterday.  God Bless
to all!

Don McMorris
www.warez2k-networks.com