Re: Are you possible a hacker? Call 415/553-7400

2001-09-12 14:50:02
I'm not shure why you mailed me specficically or what you're even asking
about but I am not liking your tone.

If you could please explain your issue in a coherent fashion, perhaps I
can help you.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli
joelja(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
Academic User Services University of Oregon
consult(_at_)gladstone(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E

---- message 1 ----------------------------------------------------------

From: kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
To: joelja(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
Cc: IETF(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Are you possible a hacker? Call 415/553-7400
   2 Shown     4 lines  Text

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  17 lines. ]
    [ Not Shown. Use the "V" command to view or save this part. ]

and turn yourself in. Ask for the COMPUTER INTRUSION SQUAD. If you have
received this WARNING in error, pelase IGNORE.

However...in that I can figure out HOW it is that your address is
appended to one of my letters...I am assumming you may be the innocent
dupe...through whom HACKERS may be launching their VIRUSES...and again if
we are wrong...'SORRY'...but...if you are doing the "ROLE PLAYING" and
"GAME PLAYING" which so many of you use as your "ALIBI" when you crack
into US MILITARY networks...please turn yourself in now...due to the
TRAGEDY we just all experienced here...the NSA may go easy with you if
you just OWN UP to your CRIMES! And being a TRAITOR or a SPY is a FEDERAL
CRIME...punishable by CAPITAL PUNISHMENT under the US CONSTITUTION! I'll
let them know this is the first time I found your name on my files.
Perhaps it was just a 'grafitti job?' Thanks for your understanding-

joelja(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
  Please look into this matter-who is this person, and why are they
monitoring the University of Oregon 'intranet?' Can seem to get a reply by
serious inquiry or 'pokin' fun'...what gives?