My first rough draft of my first I-D

2001-09-12 19:50:02
Hello everyone,

Attached to this message is a very rough draft of an I-D which I intend to
submit later this month (maybe next month, if I don't find a co-author).  This
is my first attempt ever at anything like this.  I would like your input and
comments on the document. I have gotten it close to the format required, but it
is not exact yet (it will be before I submit it). I want serious opinions about
this document, so I know how much work I have ahead of me.

The document is 6 pages in length and covers a few different topics. Later I
may break the sections up into seperate documents if the topics grow.

Thank you for the input.

Sincerely,
Curtis M. Kularski
Curtis(_at_)Kularski(_dot_)net

--
Curtis M. Kularski
Curtis(_at_)Kularski(_dot_)net

Ask Jeeves AnswerPoint Enthusiast (Bronze level)
http://answerpoint.ask.com