Re: Humour RFCs

2001-09-12 19:40:03
On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 06:26:04PM -0400, John Stracke wrote:
Jose Manuel Arronte Garcia wrote:

or us people who don't have ths custom of the april's fool day, is
very, but very unpleasant to find a joke instead of a serious network
reference as in a RFC.

I suppose we could add a new category, Humor, and move the joke RFCs
from Informational to Humor.

Or, better yet, Disinformational.

        Oooo...  I LIKE that!  But I'm still not sure enough people
would TAKE THE HINT.  I remember the day the RFC on the telnet
subliminal option came out.  Way too many people took it seriously
in spite of having a telnet option BYTE of 257.  :-/

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|eCal Corp.      |Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop|
|francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com|believing in it.                              |

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw(_at_)WittsEnd(_dot_)com
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/