Re: Printing Internet Drafts

2001-10-23 19:40:03
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:34:28 PDT, "Ole J. Jacobsen" said:
I am not sure how to do this anymore, nor do I know if it is supported by
so-called modern laser printers, but it sure would be nice if a group this
large and this wise could come up with a simple hack to fix this forever.

(On all platforms, that is...)

Unix platforms usually have 'enscript', which will, when not slicing, dicing,
and making julienne fries, will cause your document to appear in 12-pt Courier
with reasonable pagination.

And why would you need anything other than Word on a Microsoft-based
platform, or need to print it in a format other than what Word supports?

I admit not knowing enough about any other "major" platforms to make
suggestions (IBM's VM has a 'PRINT' command that DTRT, as does MVS).

/Valdis

This message has been virus-checked but not troll-checked before sending.