Re: 3D technology? I'm afraid to ask, but I am too curious not too

2001-10-23 20:30:03
At 22:48 -0400 2001-10-23, Dan Kolis wrote:
 >Why isn't the Internet and 3D technology used for the IETF meetings ?
The Next Generation IPv8 Internet has that. Why is the IPv4 Internet

Ok. MBone or not, Mime type or not, whatever. Is there some 3D imaging thing
that actually exists for teleconferencing actual people I don't know about?

A holographic Codec for H.323?

From the first moment I say the post, I thought.... What is this about,
actually? If its nothing, that's cool.

If its something, that's cooler.

Pretty sure I saw an Internet2 project doing something like that. CAVE or something? Not sure.

Can't really see why an IP version number has anything to do with it though ;-)