Re: Fwd: Re: A Stupid Ploy: Fwd: Who Is Bin Laden?

2001-10-24 00:20:02
Einar Stefferud wrote:

Hi -- I fully know that IETF folk do not want to clutter up the list
with political stuff,

Yup.

but...  I think shedding just a little more
light on this one event should be OK.

Really? Why?

I sent that offending spam to a friend in Irvine, California, who
likes to dig deeper into things like this and he returned to me the
following research results, which you might find interesting.

Hardly. His "research results" are trivial and his observations are
shallow. And, of course, OT in this forum.

I do not think there is much more to be said.

Au contraire. But not here. ;)