Looking for Exclusive Mortgage Leads?

2001-10-24 19:04:51
Are you a Mortgage Office in need of leads?

We receive refinance requests direct from borrowers
throughout the United States daily!

Whether your office services one state or multiple states,
our leads will meet your needs!

A few features of our program:

        *Leads are exclusive---sold ONLY to you!

        *Leads contain 30 pieces of information regarding each borrower!

        *Leads delivered within 24-48 hours from borrower's original request!

        *Leads are sent daily--depending on your needs!

        *And best of all....pricing to meet your marketing budget!

                Dont forget to ask about our volume discount!

                  TO ORDER YOUR LEADS, CALL  (888) 725-9246!

Since you have received this message you have either responded to
one of our offers in the past or your address has been registered with us.
If you wish to be removed please
reply:mailto:leadk57(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com?subject=remove