Re: IETF52 IPv6 plans

2001-10-27 21:30:03
 It was refreshing that at the last NANOG in Oakland, IPv6 just worked.
 Cisco did a great job.

%
%
% itojun(_at_)iijlab(_dot_)net writes:
% >     Hello.  are there plans to deploy IPv6 into the terminal cluster
% >     network at IETF52 (salt lake city)?  if not, I would like to help out
% >     and configure it.  who will be hosting this time?
%
% By the way, I'd like to note that IPv6 service at our meetings is no
% longer a frill -- many of us do our daily work over the v6 network and
% need it to be up and stable. I'm typing this right now over an ssh
% over v6 connection.
%
% --
% Perry E. Metzger              perry(_at_)wasabisystems(_dot_)com
% --
% NetBSD Development, Support & CDs. http://www.wasabisystems.com/
%

--