Re: Cable modem spec.

2001-11-30 10:40:03
hi,

Cablemodem means you would like info on DOCSIS (Data
Over Cable Systems Interface Specs) right!! Well i
guess DOCSIS 1.1 is currrent. Following are the MIBs
for DOCSIS:

2669 - DOCSIS Mib
2670 - DOCSIS Mib

Also i guess you can find more info on "terayon
systems" website.

rgds,

chintan

--- None <KungFuMan(_at_)videotron(_dot_)ca> wrote:
 Hi, I am doing a little research on how the cable
modem thechnologie exactly work. I did find a couple
of specifications  ( like on cablemodem.com ), but I
did'nt find those quite explicative. Could anyone
give me some website / any way to get some infos ?
Thanks

Michael