Re: SDL Demo and ITU CD Q&A

2001-12-07 14:00:02
I agree that MS-Word is a poor choise of document format to send
via email - both because many recipients do not support it, and
because for those that do, by sending them such documents, you're
essentially asking them to introduce a security hole into their
computer systems.

But I do think that IETF standards could benefit from more formal
description languages for protocols. So I thank ITU folks for their
efforts to show this to us. I'll be interested to see what SDL looks
like.

I just hope the specifications for SDL aren't also in MS-Word or
some other dangerous format.

Keith