Re: Blue Sheet Etiquette

2001-12-14 12:10:02
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
There is a practical side to this.  Note that John saw that the sheet was
hung in the queue.  This can result in people not getting the sheet to
sign, and then the next meeting not getting a big enough room......

Has it been said what those blue sheets are used for anyway?

I don't think _anyone_ is typing any emails on the lists.

Rather, I'd guess the secretariat is only interested in seeing how many
people attended, so gauge how to make room reservations at the next
meetings etc.