Re: [idn] WG last call summary

2002-03-15 14:10:02
It's possible to eliminate the interoperability failures by upgrading
_everything_, or by ugprading _nothing_. The problem is the transition.

so, it sounds like the problem is not the proposed standard in question,
but the lack of a transition plan without holes.  shades of ipv6!

so it sounds as if the wg is missing a work item.

randy

ps: i find your arrogant mail robots sufficiently annoying and abusive
    of my time that i will no longer be corresponding with you.  oddly,
    we all think we're more important than everybody else.  of course,
    none of us are.