RE: It's war, folks --- SSSCA formally introduced

2002-03-25 11:20:02
The Constitution
guarantees the right to make excerpts from a copyrighted work to comment
on it;

Clarification (since someone pointed it out): this isn't just my opinion;
this is what the Supreme Court has ruled.

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer             |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.        |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.        |
|He wondered if Elli was going to buy that explanation. His taste|
|for heavily-armed girlfriends did have its drawbacks.           |