Re: I-D ACTION:draft-etal-ietf-analysis-00.txt

2002-03-28 12:10:02
  *>
  *> * though I wish that WGs that shut down without producing a protocol
  *> document would at least write up a brief RFC that explains what it
  *> tried to do and why it shut down - was the problem "too hard" or
  *> infeasible, was the subject too politically contentious (and what
  *> were the divisive positions),  were there found to be adequate
  *> solutions already developed, did people lose interest, or what?
  *> but sometimes even this much reporting is too difficult.
  *>
  *>

Strongly agree.

What we don't want to do is to measure productivity by page count or even
RFC count.  Hey, I could have written the RSVP RFC as five documents;
would that be a win?  I don't think so.

Bob Braden