Question for attending IETF 54th Meeting.

2002-04-08 21:29:00

    Greetings!!!

    This is a Master student who wanna attend the IETF 54th meeting
    in Yokohama. I would like to make some contributions to this
    meeting. But I could not find the information on where I should
    contact to volunteer to support the meeting.

    I have been experienced in not only video conferencing tools
    like MBone tools(Vic, rat, etc.) and H.323 tools but also digital
    video broadcasting applications like Realnetwork video, Cisco
    IP/TV and so on. So I could help in setting up and engineering
    video streaming system or network cabling for the meeting.
    And also, I can help selling T-shirts, distributing brochures at
    the registration desk. :)

        Could you please let me know the appropriate contact point to
    those things at the 54th IETF meeting?

    I'm sorry if this list is not an appropriate place for this
    question.
    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Joonbock Lee