Re: Article: Mobile security flaw delivers yet another blow to IPv6

2002-04-15 00:56:05
At 3:06 PM -0500 3/25/02, Meritt James wrote:
"It's a setback for those who are eager to get IPv6 out there," says
Steve Deering, a Cisco engineer who helped design IPv6 and serves on the
IETF's Internet Architecture Board. "The Mobile IP working group has
been working on this since 1991. It's been a long process.""