Re: IP over MPEG-2 Transport

2002-04-26 13:41:18
 These people want to run IP over satellite television networks, and
they
can not easily upgrade the "routers" without either very long arms or a
lot
of H_2 + LOX.

Ah! OK, yeah, that makes *lots* of sense.  :-)

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer            |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.       |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.       |
|"Baldric, how did you manage to find a turnip that cost 400,000|
|pounds?" "Well, I had to haggle." --Blackadder III             |