RE: Advice Email Security

2002-05-29 23:26:24

From: dgtsl(_at_)sri(_dot_)lanka(_dot_)net
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Advice Email Security
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:23:10 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

In outsourcing Email Services,
I wish know your experience.

Champake

Assitant Director (Information & Documentation)
Telecommunications Regulatory Commission
276 Elvitigala Mawatha,
Colombo 8,
Sri Lanka.   Tel: (941) 684865  Fax: (941) 689341
Email:
dgtsl(_at_)sri(_dot_)lanka(_dot_)net/champake(_at_)sri(_dot_)lanka(_dot_)net
Web: www.geocities.com/champake or www.trc.gov.lk