Re: Global PKI on DNS?

2002-06-12 12:02:15
At 7:44 PM +0200 6/12/02, Jakob Schlyter wrote:
could we perhaps move this discussion to keydist(_at_)cafax(_dot_)se?

Yes we could, but whether or not people want to is another question.

As for the people who have made comments about "it would be nice to be able to discover paths to trusted roots", please be advised that the PKIX WG is working on this. In fact, it has been the most-discussed topic in the WG lately. Yes, it has been discussed there for a few years, but it appears that in the fine IETF tradition, convergence through attrition is happening.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium