Re: Global PKI on DNS?

2002-06-12 22:45:47
May I suggest that someone do a little work on proving the trust is transitive, as that is what this is really all about, and if it turns out that trust in not transitive, then what was the point?

Maybe if you ask Google about trust transitivity, you all might learn something;-)...

Cheers..Stef

PS:  I trimmed the address list to just IETF;-)...\s