IETF54 multicast/unicast

2002-07-02 19:13:38
Hello.  I am a student of the Internet. I was would like to attend the IETF54
meeting, however, cannot due to lack of funding.  I remember that the IETF53
was broadcast online, and archives stored of the broadcast.  I was wondering if
the IETF54 would be the same.  If so, what URL will it be broadcasted on?

All responses greatly appreciated. --Don

http://mail2web.com/ .