Re: DNS multiverse prefixes

2002-07-29 07:53:52
I almost succumbed to the temptation to point out that notion of
naming roots proves that the alternate root kooks are kooks, but
stopped at the edge of that cliff.

Responding to the IPv8/alternic kooks and trolls only feeds them.
They have no interest in making anything work, but they need to feed
on the attention of people doing work.  I don't understand their
metabolisms, but they somehow survive on attention.

I do have a question for the sane people who failed to resist temptation.
Some of their responses implied that the alternate root nonsense is
doing more harm than MicroStupid viruses.  Is that true and if so,
how?  I thought the IPv8/alternic nonsense had been largely forgotten
except by the kooks themselves.  Why isn't the best way to dispose of
the alternate root silliness to ignore it?