Re: DNS multiverse prefixes

2002-07-30 01:51:15
Thank you for your opinion, based on your non-use of the ORSC root.

If you were a user, your opinion might carry even more weight.

I find that I only have trouble with DNS when I am somehow restricted from
accessing the ORSC roots, so I spend some effort maintaining access.

it is my choice to do so, and I do not care how many people choose to live in the lesser ICANNic Internet;-)...

Enjoy;-)...\Stef

At 1:52 PM -0400 7/29/02, Keith Moore wrote:
 > Some of their responses implied that the alternate root nonsense is
 > doing more harm than MicroStupid viruses.

I thought the question was about the *discussion* of the alternate root
nonsense, which probably consumes more bandwidth than the alternate roots
themselves.  I interpreted the answers as being written with tounge-in-cheek.

I personally don't think the alternate roots cause much harm - that is,
as long as essentially nobody uses them.

Keith