on UCE: Possible Interest (fwd)

2002-08-18 20:50:17

Its folks like these that also contribute to the spam problem. I
still recieve too much spam and the only true way out is if we develop a
way for the sender to pay for the processing of their messages, once its
not "free" to send maybe the traffic will show down.

Its time for postage stamps for email.

-rick

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:36:47 -0400
From: Tom <tsam1(_at_)1-nil(_dot_)com>
To: .@
Subject: Possible Interest

Good Day,

I represent an acquisition firm that purchases the e-mail
subscribers of websites that go defunct.

We have access to several databases full of individuals
who are double opt-in subscribers of newsletters and
online offers. We sell off these user bases at 10-15cents.

If interested, please let me know what category of
interest you would like, and i'll let you know what
currently available assets we have.

Thank You
Thomas M Samco
Independent Rep