Re: Common Questions, RFC-compliant Architecture

2002-09-09 09:30:39
jfcm wrote:

What do you think about the unified RFC protocol proposition
in that context? Is that a first attempt, or have there been other attempts?

I think lessons can be learned from the history of Esperanto.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centivinc(_dot_)com                   |