Re: Palladium (TCP/MS)

2002-11-01 11:19:48
Wha? they go outlaw windows?  Shareholders wont do non of that in realm of
lawsuits because M$ & the media done a good job at brain neutering the masses
and
furthering intellectual ejemity<sp> in the schools. Damn, I taking cis-2 and
they
concentrate in M$ details of operation and not on raw talent,  teacher go ding
you in the grade dept. if your comment block is not just sooooo perfect... shit.

--chris